Product IntroductionConnectors for energy storage systems
Connection technology suitable for sink bars and battery poles
Using "hot" pluggable battery connectors such as busbar connections or battery electrode connectors, energy storage module systems can be installed quickly, safely and cost effectively for applications up to 1,500 V. The connectors combine the advantages of both front- and back-of-board connection technologies. The ideal connector type for the specific application is available.
- Connection technology that can withstand voltages up to 1500 V and meet the needs of future applications.
- Flexible use of battery modules with front or back connections.
- Quick installation with pluggable interface, no wiring required.
- Comprehensive protection against electric shock even when the connector is not plugged in, for safe installation and maintenance.
- Clear feedback during plugging, durable and safe connections.
Energy Storage Module System connectors.
- Residential energy storage module connections with reverse polarity protection, connectors with mechanical coding and color coding for battery inverters. The DC connectors are protected against reverse polarity to avoid misinsertion and electrode shorts in common PV connectors.
|Wiring capacity||2.5 mm² - 6 mm²|
|Rated voltage||up to 1,500 V DC|
|Rated currents||up to 35 A (IEC)/50 A (UL)|
|Protection class||IP66, IP68|
Product Additional Service Description
We respect the privacy of our customers and keep all customer data secure.